Okowatt - Save Money On Electric Bill
Are your electricity bills getting higher and higher each month, year by year? It’s no coincidence!
Retail residential electricity rates (the amount you pay per kilowatt-hour, or ¢/kWh) have sharply risen across the nation:about 27% over the last 3 years.
This trend is unlikely to be disrupted in the future: natural gas prices are likely only to increase, and as they do, electricity rates will rise.
It’s called ÖkoWatt and its tech was originally created by no other than the legendary Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist, Nikola Tesla.
Initially it was concealed from the general public because it offered average families the opportunity to save on their monthly energy costs. ÖkoWatt is a small, compact, affordable, and easy-to-use plug-in unit that stops unnecessary power from entering the electrical cables and overloading the network.
– Helps to reduce your high electricity bills.
– It has several advanced features to help you save your precious money.
– It has been designed with a high-quality and only safer material.
– It does not consume any energy or electricity.
– It is totally safe to be used daily even with the use of other high-voltage electronic items at your home.
– No complaints against this device have been received yet.
– All OkoWatt reviews are positive and genuine.